Wednesday, March 4, 2009

{Watch Faces}

These are medium size. They measure 31mm. The number for these are 4588.
These are medium size faces. They measure 31x34mm. The number for these are 1180.

These watch faces below are the largest fitting faces in my selection. They are very chuncky and cute. They measure 32x48mm. The number for these faces are 3604.


These watch faces are large. They are more of a classic look. These measure 39mm. The number on these are 1086.


These faces are large. They are really fun and darling. These measure 41mm. The number for these are 3382.





7 comments:

  1. Ohhh!! I love them! We'll be making an order soon :) Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi...these are so cute! i love the names you picked for each design! so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi, you are so talented! I love them all! The names you picked for each one are perfect! I love them!! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love'em! You're so talented! Good luck with the open house. Let me know if you need any help in promoting your brand:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white chocolate band it it beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom has a few of your watches and I love them! She said that you are doing them for super saturday so I'm gonna sign up to make some! I know a bunch of women in my ward who would love your watches so I will send some business your way!

    Anjanette

    ReplyDelete